IR Gas Transmitter
Product Code : GT-2511-IR-FLP
Brand Name : Ambetronics
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Price Range
- 8000.00 - 16000.00 INR/Piece
- cast Aluminium alloy, LM-6
- Power Supply
- 18 to 36 VDC, Typically 24 VDC
- Power Consumption
- Less than 3.6 Watt (W)
- ±2% of Full Scale %
- Display Type
- Digital Only
- Auto ranging from P.P.M. to % L.E.L.
Backed with high technology facilities and machines, we have been able to gain reputation as a leading manufacturer and exporter of a quality range of IR Gas Transmitter. These transmitters are used in refineries, power plants and chemical industries for protection against hazardous gases by detecting wide range of combustible gases. We use superior grade materials and components, procured from reliable and trusted vendors to manufacture the transmitters. Our IR Gas Transmitter is available with password protected programming menu.
- Higher accuracy
- Easy installation
- Longer service life
The Aero sense GT-2511-IR provides an effective solution for protection against hazardous gases by detecting wide range of combustible gases and CO2 simultaneously.
- Higher accuracy and better lifetime achieved using NDIR sensor Technology.
- Optimized for detection of smallest leak of combustible gases and Carbon Dioxide.
- Highly resistant to poisoning and etching.
- Capable of detecting down to PPM, %LEL, %V/V, mg/m3.
- Auto ranging of Gas Concentration from PPM to %V/V & %LEL.
- Digital Alphanumeric display with Auto backlit.
- Standard 4-20mA signal output proportional to Gas concentration range.
- Easy handling and programming with 3 keys.
- Can be programmed using Remote Control from 10 meters line of site distance.
- Non - Intrusive programming for Flameproof models using Magnetic pen.
- Password protected programming menu.
- One man Auto software Gas calibration.
- Optional alarm relay contacts with two configurable alarm levels.
- Optional RS-485 communication port with MODBUS RTU Protocol.
- Oil Wells.
- Steel Plants.
- Gas Turbines.
- Leak detection.
- Chemical Industries.
- Pulp & Paper Industry.
- Fuel Loading Facilities.
- Plant growth Monitoring.
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Waste water treatment plants
- Cleaning & Solvent extracting.
- Storage areas for food ripening.
- HVAC for better ambient monitoring
- LNG / LPG Processing & storage facilities.
- Parking Areas for safety and environmental issues.
- Gas Metering Station
- Burner / Furnace Areas
- Bullet Yard / Storage Yard
- Chemical Processing Plant
- Acid Alkalizes & Dyes Mfg. Plants
- Offshore Drilling & Processing Platforms
- Heat Treatment Plants
- Chemical Storage Area
- Control Atmosphere
- Power & Industrial Plants
- Coal Mine and Confined Area
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- Automotive Industries / Paint Shops
- Supply Ability
- 300 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Domestic Market
- All India