Toxic Gas Monitor
With the combination of our sturdy infrastructure and the skill of our technical personnel, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting a quality range of Toxic Gas Monitor. In chemical plants and scientific research centers these monitors are used for efficient monitoring and detection of toxic gases. These monitors are manufactured by our highly skilled manpower using only superior grade materials and components. We offer our Toxic Gas Monitor to the clients at the market leading prices.
- Multi - point sensors utility
- Easy to install
- Simple operation
- IntelliMaster is a 16/32 Channel Modbus ID Monitoring System for Transmitters are having RS-485 Modbus RTU Network Connectivity.
- IntelliMaster has one more RS - 485 Modbus RTU Port for Remote Repeater Panel called as Intelli Repeater which will repeat all readings & Alarm conditions
- Multidrop RS - 485 Port eliminates separate cabling to each Transmitter and Monitor Panel.
- Modbus - RTU Network can be connected in Ring Topology for Redendency.
- Scan time for 16 Transmitter < 5 sec. & for 32 Transmitter < 10 sec.
- Large 16 x 4 line Display with Configurable Backlit Option.
- Auto Page Changing Facility available for easy viewing of Data, Relay & Fault Condition of each Transmitter.
- Optional 8 Relays (SPDT) rated 10A / 250VAC, 10A / 30VDC as Warning / Trip Relay with 1 no. Fail safe Relay which activates for UNDER / OVER / OPEN Condition of Transmitter.
- Separate Alarm Setting for each Transmitter with Logic High / Low & Latching Facility.
- Password Protected Menu with Password Changing Facility.
- Easy Handling & Programming with 3 keys on Front Panel.
- Very Easy To Install And Operate
- Suitable For Hazardous / Safe Area CCOE, CMRI & IP- 65 Approved
- Clean Room Monitoring & Validation in Pharmaceutical, Laboratories, Bioscience
- Room Mapping in Pharmaceutical
- Pharmaceutical process validation with graph & scale report in Autoclave
- Healthcare, Hospitals, Shopping Malls
- Breweries, Steel Plants, Gas Turbines,
- Leak detection, Solvent Vapors,
- Personal Monitoring, Compressor Stations,
- Emergency response, Equipment Maintenance
- Pulp & Paper Industry, Fuel Loading Facilities
- Waste Water Treatment Plants,
- LNG / LPG Processing & Storage Facilities
- Refineries & Petrochemical Plants Including Offshore
- Drilling & Plant Shut-downs
- ISO Certification Records, Validation process certifying,
- Chemical & Hazardous area where data monitoring is essential
- Food Processing
- Cold Storage & Chilling Plant
- Building Management & Energy Saving Systems
- Meteorological, Weather Forecast Applications
- Remote Indication location on tank taps as used in liquid level sensing & control