We are suppliers & exporters of these wireless vibration monitoring devices. These different models are available in our range of products at feasible prices.
- Latest micro- controllers technology
- Front panel membrane keypad for easy on-line field calibration
Superior in performance
The Bean DeviceAX-3D XRange are available in several versions (measurement range: Â±2g or Â±10g), and is a high performance wireless accelerometer with integrated data logger.
It is characterized by a waterproof (IP67/Nema 6) and a lightweight aluminum casing (100x60x31mm, 217g), an ultra-low power (30Âµ in sleeping mode), an integrated data logger that can store up to 8 million data logs, as well as a tiny radome omni antenna enabling a maximum wireless range of 650 meters (L.O.S.). This wireless accelerometer is well suited for all types of industrial applications.
While the vast majority of wireless sensors are not suitable for harsh industrial environment, the Bean Device AX-3D XRange integrates an innovative antenna diversity design, boosting the radio link quality in environments subject to random and diverse disturbances. Antenna Diversity improves both the quality and reliability of a wireless link by 30%.
The combination of a high performance accelerometer and a 5th order anti-aliasing filter (remotely programmable by the user) enables a very low noise operation (45Âµg / Hz for the Â±2g version).
Compared to the standard version, the Bean Device AX-3D X Range comes with a rugged three-point-mounting lid and a higher data logger capacity.
Its outstanding Time-Sync function allows to reach a time-synchronization of Â±2.5ms over the wireless sensor networks. It contributes to enhance user experience about data fusion and modal analysis.
- Wireless Accelerometer (measurement range + 2g or + 10g).
- Embedded data logger: upto 8 million data points (with event dating).
- Fully automated system with an integrated Lithium-ion battery charger.
- Condition Monitoring on Wind Turbines
- Ground & building Vibration monitoring
- Vibration Analysis on Train Wheels.