Bio Gas Detection
Product Code : GT-2511-IR-Biogas
Brand Name : Ambetronics
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece/Pieces
- cast Aluminium alloy, LM-6
- Power Supply
- 18 to 36 VDC, Typically 24 VDC
- Power Consumption
- Less than 3.6 Watt (W)
- ±2% of Full Scale %
- Display Type
- Digital Only
- Auto ranging from P.P.M. to % L.E.L.
We have a well equipped production unit, loaded with advanced technology machines and tools, enabling us to manufacture and supply a quality range of Bio Gas Detection. Our detectors provide effective solution to the biogas, oil wells and gas turbines by detecting any leakage of combustible gases. To manufacture the detectors, we use high quality materials and components, sourced from trusted vendors. We offer our Bio Gas Detection at the market leading prices.
- Accurate detection
- Easy handling
- Highly efficient
- Further Details:
- The Aero sense GT-2511-IR provides an effective solution for protection against hazardous gases by detecting wide range of combustible gases and CO2 simultaneously.
- Higher accuracy and better lifetime achieved using NDIR sensor Technology.
- Optimized for detection of smallest leak of combustible gases and Carbon Dioxide.
- Highly resistant to poisoning and etching.
- Capable of detecting down to PPM, %LEL, %V/V, mg/m3.
- Auto ranging of Gas Concentration from PPM to %V/V & %LEL.
- Digital Alphanumeric display with Auto backlit.
- Standard 4-20mA signal output proportional to Gas concentration range.
- Easy handling and programming with 3 keys.
- Can be programmed using Remote Control from 10 meters line of site distance.
- Non - Intrusive programming for Flameproof models using Magnetic pen.
- Password protected programming menu.
- One man Auto software Gas calibration.
- Optional alarm relay contacts with two configurable alarm levels.
- Optional RS-485 communication port with MODBUS RTU Protocol.
- Oil Wells.
- Steel Plants.
- Gas Turbines.
- Leak detection.
- Chemical Industries.
- Pulp & Paper Industry.
- Fuel Loading Facilities.
- Plant growth Monitoring.
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Waste water treatment plants
- Cleaning & Solvent extracting.
- Storage areas for food ripening.
- HVAC for better ambient monitoring
- LNG / LPG Processing & storage facilities.
- Parking Areas for safety and environmental issues.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Delivery Time
- 3-4 weeks Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India