Temperature Humidity Transmitter Feature:
- Highly accurate Digital technology sensor gives fast and reliable output.
- Temperature range is -40 to 120ºC with accuracy of ± 0.5 ºC.
- Relative Humidity range is 0 to 100%RH with accuracy of ± 2%RH.
- Long term stable output for both Temperature and RH.
- Calculated Dew point measurement based on measurement of
- Temperature and Humidity.
- User selectable Temperature, RH & Dew point outputs.
- Digital Display of Temperature & RH on Seven Segment Display
- Standard 4-20mA signal outputs with configurable range.
- Easy handling & programming with 3 keys for WP Models.
- Can be programmed using Remote Control upto 10meters line of site distance.
- Non-intrusive programming for Flameproof models using Magnetic Pen.
- Password protected programming with password changing facility.
- Software calibration for both Temperature & Humidity.
- Optional Alarm relay contacts with two configurable Alarm levels & one
- relay for fail safe relay.
- Optional Range Lock set points can be configured for both Temperature & Humidity.
- Optional RS-485 community
- Clean Rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Hospitals / Labs
- Enthalpy Control
- Museums / Archives
- Refrigeration Control
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- HVAC / Buildings Controls
- Energy Management System (EMS
- Detection Method: Advanced CMOSens Technology.
- Range : For Temperature = -40 to 120°C
- For Relative Humidity = 0 to 100%RH
- Display : 2-Line, 4-Digit 13mm (H) Seven Segment Display.
- 8 LEDs to indicate status of instrument.
- Control Action : i) Two independent Alarm set points with Latch & Non-latch facility.
- User selectable Hysteresis and Logic option
- Configurable Range Lock set points for Temp. & RH (optional)
Setting : By 3 Keys on front panel for WP model By using Magnetic pen for Flameproof model By using Remote Control for WP/FLP model (Optional)
- Measurement Accuracy : ± 0.5 C for Temperature ± 2% RH for Relative Humidity
- Response Time : Approx 30 Seconds
- Start-up Time : Approx 30 Seconds.
- Supply Voltage : 18 to 36 VDC; Typically 24VDC
- Power Consumption : Less than 3.5Watts
- Cable : 3Wires (1.5 mm ) Flexible or Armoure Shielded Cable.
Temperature Humidity Transmitter Specification
1% of the full scale value
For Temperature = -40 to 120DegreeC
For Relative Humidity
0 to 100%RH