|Home||» Products||» Gas Monitor||» Gas Monitor|
Workers, who work in different sectors from oil, petroleum to manufacturing and mines need, face potentially hazardous situations every day. They deserve complete safety and security from any kind of mishap can occur due to gas leakage or fire. Gas Monitor is the best gas detecting instrument designed using advanced sensor technology to provide high level safety. This is highly durable, modern and cost effective product that can measure different combustible gases from O₂, CO, SO₂, H₂S, NO₂ to many more. Its sensor comes with long lasting life than any other monitor that ensures precise output for years to come. This versatile portable product is an ideal match for different industries ranging from welding to fire fighting.
- Display of Gas Concentration along with its Unit & ‘Gas Name’ for both Channels.
- Microcontroller Based Latest, Accurate, Reliable & High Performance Technology that Eliminates False Alarm.
- Advance Warming & Alarm Output.
- Audio Visual Alarm Indication
- Two Independent Alarm Relay Output.
- Optional programmable Voltage & Current Output with Configurable Range.
- Easy Handling & programming with 3 keys.
- Can be programmed using Remote Control from 10 meter in line of site distance.
- Password protected programming menu.
- Optional Isolated RS - 485 Communication Port with Modbus RTU Protocol.
Approval & Compliance :
Approvals : Compliance for Flameproof Certified to Ex-d IIA, IIB, T6, IP66
Standard Compliance :
- IS/IEC 60079-0 : 2004
- IS/IEC 60079-1 : 2007
- IS/IEC 60529 : 2001
- Compliance with the IEC 60945 Standard for Marine application
- Paint Shop
- Sewage Plants
- Hotel Industries
- Fertilizers Plants
- Stack Monitoring
- Gas Cylinder Bank
- Pulp & Paper Plants
- Gas Pipeline Projects
- Heat Treatment Plants
- Automotive Industries
- Oil and Gas industries
- Gas Metering Stations
- Chemical Storage Area
- Burner / Furnace Areas
- Power & Industrial Plants
- Bullet Yard / Storage Yards
- Chemical Processing Plant
- Coal Mine and Confined Areas
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- Acid Alkalizes & Dyes Mfg. Plants
- Offshore Drilling & Processing Platforms
Technical Specifications :
2 Channel x 4 to 20mA output from Oxygen / Toxic / Combustible Gas Transmitter.
0 to 9999 in unit PPM or % LEL or %, V/V Programmable by user.
16 x 2 Alphanumeric LCD / OLED with auto Backlit option for LCD Display.
8 LEDs to indicate status of instrument
Two independent Alarm Set Points with Latch & Non-Latch facility for each Channel independently.
User selectable Hysteresis & Logic option.
Common Fail Safe Relay for both the channels
By 3 Keys on front panel for WP/FLP Model
: By using Remote Control (Optional)
- Measurement Accuracy : ± 0.25% of full-scale for Gas Monitor
- Response Time : 500m Sec typical
- Start-up Time : Approx 30 Seconds.
- Power Supply : 90 to 270 VAC; ±20%, 50Hz, Typically 230VAC
- Power Consumption : Less than 5 Watt.
- Connection : 3 Wires (1.5 mm2) Flexible or Armoured Shielded Cable.
Polycarbonate, grey colour
Thermoplastic cable gland (IP 68)
215 mm (H) x 240 mm (W) x 115 mm (D)
Wall Mounting / Stand Mounting
Approx 2.0 Kg.
- During Sensor break / open, Display shows ‘Sensor Open’ & Output Signal gets as per the Up scale / Down scale selection.
- During ‘Under Range’, Display shows ‘Under Range’ & Output Signal gets as per the Up scale / Down scale selection.
- During’ Over Range’, Display shows ‘Over Range’ & Output Signal gets as per the Up scale / Down scale selection.
- Down Scale Output Signal= 0mA / 0VDC.
- Up Scale Output Signal = 21mA / 5.5VDC / 10.5VDC.
- Operating Temperature : -15 to +550C
- Less than 95% Non-Condensing.
- EMI-EMC compatibility
- Standard : It has five No. relays (One for Failsafe & Two no. for Alarm Indication for each Channel) of rating 120VAC / 2A, 24VDC/2A.
- Optional : Isolated 0-20mA / 4-20mA / 0-5VDC / 0-10VDC Output selectable proportional to Gas Concentration with programmable Range.
- Optional : Isolated RS - 485 Communication Port with Modbus RTU Protocol.
- CE certified 24 VDC Power supply.
- Canopy & Mounting stand.
- Gas Calibration Kit (0.5,1, 3,10)Liter.
- Hooter Cum Flasher.
- Toxic / Combustible Gas Transmitter
- Gas Sampling & Conditioning System.
- RS-485 to USB OR RS-232 convertor
- PC Based SCADA Software, Modem
IP-65 for Gas Gr.IIA & IIB, CMRI approved enclosure & CCOE
Cast Aluminium alloy, LM-6
Double Compression, 3/4" ET-Type.
285 mm (H) x 265 mm (W) x 170 mm (D)
Wall Mounting / Stand Mounting
Approx 6 Kg.