- Based on state of art latest micro controller technology with watchdog features for fail safe operation.
- Input RTD (PT100),J,K Thermocouples 4-20 mA factory settable.
- Automatic cold junction compensation for thermocouples.
- Automatic wire length compensation for long wire RTD inputs.
- Very high accuracy 0.25 percent, with software line arization.
- Easy on-line field calibration to user by front keys.
- Two independent set points with individual relay output with hysteresis settable.
- Programmable latch OR non-latch facility for relay output.
- Isolated retransmission output for process value with programmable range can be set by user.
- Flameproof version is available on request.
- Oven control
- Food processing
- Cold storage and Chilling plant
- Constant temperature bath and environmental chamber
- Plastic/Packaging/Rubber and Metal Industry.
- Input: 4-20 m; Range: -999to 9999; Resolution: 0.001,0.01,0.1,1; Accuracy: +/-0.25% ofFull scale;
- Input: RTD (PT-100); Range: -50 to 400 Deg.C; Resolution: 0.1 Deg.C; Accuracy: +/-0.25%of Full scale;
- Input: K-Type; Range: -50 to 1200 Deg.C; Resolution: 1 Deg.C; Accuracy: +/-0.25% of Full scale;
- Input: J-Type; Range: -50 to 600 Deg.C; Resolution: 1 Deg.C; Accuracy: +/-0.25% of Full scale;
- Automatic wire length compensation for long wire RTD (PT-100)sensor
- Automatic Cold Junction Compensation for Thermocouple (J orK type)
Temperature sensor break OR sensor open, display show open indication.
Under range Undr over range over indication for 4-20 mA.
- Upper- 4 digit, 0.56inch (13 mm), 7-Segment RED L.E.D display for Process value indication.
- Lower- 4 digit, 0.56inch (13 mm), 7-Segment RED L.E.D display for Set point value indication of RL1.
RL1 & RL2 for Relay
Two independent set point with individual relay output with hysteresissettable. Programmable latch OR non-latchable for both relay output
LO-HI, HI-LO, LO - Very LO, HI - Very HI control action forrelay; programmable by user
0-9999 sec, Common setting for RL1 & RL2 to operate after the Process Value crosses the Set Point Value
Relay contact type:
1 NO-C-NC Relay Contact Rated 230 VAC/5A for RL1 & RL2
Configuration of relay:
RL1 Operates for set point 1, RL2 operates for set point 2
In Under, Over OR Open condition i.e. fault condition, Relaycan be made OFF or ON; programmable by user.
- Setting by 3 keys on front panel.
- Retransmission output(Optional):
- 1 No. 4-20 mA output with MAX load 750 ohms
230 VAC +/- 10percent OR 110 VAC +/-10 percent OR 24 VDC
-40 to 85 Deg.C
Below 95 percent non condensing.
- Protection Class: IP-40
- Cabinet Material: ABS Plastic
- Cable Entry: Terminal connector for connection
- Dimension: 96(W) x 48(H) x 120(D) in mm
- Cutout: 92(W) x 44(H) in mm
- Mounting: Panel Mounting
- Weight: Approx. 1.0 Kg.