RS-485 to MQTT Converter or SIM IoT Gateways are those type of Data Converters which stream the sensor data to cloud-hosted software platform of Ambetronics. They are highly scalable and offers unlimited sensor data storage, powerful analytics and search, real-time visibility and alerts, and intuitive dashboards.
Remotely monitor industrial sensors, from pressure to temperature, tank levels, flow, and gas levels.
SIM operates effectively as a stand-alone industrial monitoring solution.
- Low Power consumption
- RTC Battery-powered Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Watchdog function ensures hardware operation control of selected services
- Effective file system used for FLASH memory up to 100,000 records saved for protection against network failure
- Ease of installation due to disconnectable screw terminals.
- Software based programming for ease of use and faster setting up.
- Multiple slave devices can be configured to the same Gateway.
- Buzzer for fault detection or connection issues.
- Compact durable housing made of ABS Plastic.
- Optimised for areas with weak cellular connectivity.
- Quad Band 2G cellular technology.
- WIFI (SIMWF485) connectivity.
Sensors and Inputs:-
Monitor temperature, humidity, Oxygen, Methane & Toxic gas sensors.
Data Transmission and Storage.
Real-time connectivity Streams sensor data to the Ambetronics Cloud in real time.
Built-in storage for offline logging Sensor data stored in built-in flash memory when Internet connectivity is unavailable.
- Cellular 2G
- Bands GSM/GPRS/EDGE Quad band 850 MHZ/900 MHz/1800 MHz/1900 MHzWIFI
- Protocol - 802.11 b/g/n.
- Frequency 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0
- Range 10 Meter
- Data sending interval 1-120 min
- Mode : 2-Modes (Application Mode and Programming Mode)
- MODBUS Protocol : MODBUS RTU (MODBUS TCP-IP-Using ERS-485 Convertor).
- Fire and Security Panels
- Vending Machines
- Remote equipment management
- Access Control
- Industrial Control
- Home Automation
- Power Management