|Home||» Products||» Signal Converter||» Signal Converter|
Amongst our other competitors, we are the topmost manufacturer and exporter of Signal Converter. These are specially engineered and developed for rectifying and solving process control problems in the industries. Manufactured by implementing intelligent microcontroller based technology, the converter is used in converting the low level signals coming from the sensors or transducers to SCADA, DCS, PLC or PID. The Signal Converter is superior in technology and thus wide in demand among the clients.
- No ground line interferences
- Very high accuracy
- Available in flameproof version
SIC 302 Signal Converter
- Micro controller based Signal converter.
- Inputs RTD(PT100), J, K, R, S, T, E, B, N Thermocouples 4-20mA, 0-10VDC, 0-110VDC.
- Automatic cold junction compensation for thermocouples.
- Automatic wire length compensation for long wire RTD inputs.
- Very high accuracy 0.25% with software linearization.
- Easy on-line field calibration to user by front keys.
- Reading offset facility to compensate the field error.
- Isolated retransmission output4 ~20 mA OR 60 VDC for process value with programmable range can be set by user.
- Flameproof version is available on request.
The SIC-302 is part of TC series intelligent microcontroller based Signal converter instrument for realization of economic solution of process control problem. It is mostly used in, Interfacing of low level signals coming from the sensors or transducers to DCS, SCADA, PLC or PID process controller without ground line interferences.