Model / Product Code: STH-200
These Wireless Temperature Humidity Indicators STH-200-Series are designed with local receiver unit called as Wireless Control Unit WCU-100. They are technologically upgraded products that work through GSM/GPRS systems. They can easily interface with Humidity and Temperature sensors.
They have removed the usage of physical cables needed for signal transfer between the multi-channel monitors and conventional indicators. These wireless data communication is integrated within these devices. They are easily operated through Solar Panel supply or Battery supply or 24VDC SMPS or 5V, 2A Adapter from AC mains.
Parameters shown by these devices are –
- Battery percentage
- Fault condition
- GSM network status
- Sensor readings
- Status of the device
Technical Specifications of STH-200-series:-
- Semiconductor Type: Temperature sensor & capacitive type Humidity sensor
- Humidity : 0% to 100%RH non-condensing
- Temperature : – 20°C to 60°C
- Humidity : ± 2% RH
- Temperature : ± 0.5°C
- Display Resolution: 0.1 for both Temp. & Humidity
- Antenna : upto 2db
- Modem : 2G/4G network compatible
ALERTS AND DATA CONNECTIVITY
- Alarms : 2 settable alarms, sensor fault, open, over, under
- Details : Battery status, sensor fault and alarm status
- Healthy Alerts : Daily fixed time notification for status alerts
- Modes : SMS
- Operating Temp. : -15°C to 50°C
- Storage Humidity : 10 to 70% RH (non-condensing environment)
- Storage Temp. : -20°C to 60°C
- During Data Transmission: Up to 5W.
- Normal Mode : Up to 20mW during detection
HOUSING FOR WIRELESS DETECTORS:
- Cabinet Material: Cast Aluminum, LM-6.
- Cable Entry: Double Compression Cable Gland (Ex-Proof) M20 x 1.5P.
- Mounting: Wall Mounting / Stand Mounting / Pipe Mounting.
- Protection class: IP-65 for GAS Gr. IIC CMRI Approved.
- 215mm (W) x 190mm (H) x 125mm(D) (with one gland);
- 261mm (W) x 190mm (H) x125mm (D) (with two glands);
- Display GSM unit: Approx 2.6 kg
- Battery pack unit: Approx 5 kg
- 24VDC SMPS
- 5V, 2A Adapter
- 3.7V Rechargeable, Li-ion battery
- Solar Powered Panel.
i) 24VDC SMPS ii) 5V,2A Adapter iii) 3.7V Rechargeable,Li-ion battery iv) Solar Powered Panel
Research &amp; Development Laboratories Pharma Warehouses Cold Room &amp; Cold Storage in Pharma/ Food Ind
215mm(W) x 190mm(H) x 125mm(D) (with one gland); 261mm(W) x 190mm(H) x125mm(D) (with two glands);
24VDC SMPS,5V,2A Adapter,3.7V Rechargeable,Li-ion battery,Solar Powered Panel.
10 to 70percent RH (non-condensing environment)
Wall Mounting / Stand Mounting / Pipe Mounting.
i) Display GSM unit Approx 2.6 kg ii) Battery pack unit Approx 5 kg
Cast Aluminium,LM-6 for Flameproof enclosure.