Our range of sensors have several types of detection devices, which have been made for their advanced operation in hazardous environments. These are used in commercial kitchens, bullet yards/storage yards, power and industrial plants, coal mines, chemical processing plants, and confined zones. The provided sensing solutions have the combination of wide temperature capabilities, low cost and ruggedness. Sensors are best for assorted applications in the industrial processes, such as furnace monitoring, electric power generation, beverage processing, satellites and spacecraft, aircraft engines, etc. These detectors allow for fast response and resistant to high vibration as well as shock.
1. Temperature Sensor: Measures ambient temperature and can be found in thermostats, weather stations, and climate control systems.
2. Pressure Sensor: Measures the pressure of gases or liquids and is used in applications like tire pressure monitoring, barometers, and industrial process control.
3. Proximity Sensor: Detects the presence or absence of an object within a certain range, commonly used in touchscreens, smartphones, and industrial automation.
4. Light Sensor: Measures ambient light levels and adjusts the display brightness on devices like smartphones and laptops.
5. Humidity Sensor: Measures the amount of moisture in the air and is utilized in weather stations, HVAC systems, and greenhouses.
6. Motion Sensor: Detects movement or changes in position, found in security systems, gaming consoles, and automatic door openers.
7. Accelerometer: Measures acceleration forces and is commonly used in smartphones, fitness trackers, and vehicle airbag systems.
8. Gyroscope: Measures angular velocity or rotation and is used in drones, virtual reality devices, and image stabilization systems.
9. Magnetic Sensor: Measures the magnetic field strength and is found in compasses, electronic compasses, and navigation systems.
10. Gas Sensor: Detects the presence of specific gases and is used in gas detectors, air quality monitors, and industrial safety applications.
11. Image Sensor: Captures visual information and is a fundamental component in digital cameras, smartphones, and surveillance systems.
12. Sound Sensor (Microphone): Converts sound waves into electrical signals and is used in audio recording devices, smartphones, and voice recognition systems.
13. Touch Sensor: Detects touch or pressure on a surface, commonly used in touchscreens and touch-sensitive controls.
14. Biometric Sensor: Measures biological characteristics for identity verification, such as fingerprint sensors and iris scanners.
15. Radiation Sensor: Detects various types of radiation, including ionizing radiation, and is used in radiation monitoring and nuclear applications.