The Smart IoT Device (SID2G485) is a versatile device that reads the MODBUS memory map of any RS-485 MODBUS protocol device and sends the data to the cloud server. The data stored can be viewed as per customer requirements on the dashboard. SID is an ideal solution for online monitoring of RS-485 MODBUS data. SID mainly consists of GSM module / Wi-Fi module and microcontroller-based control circuit. SIC supports generic MODBUS RTU, MODBUS TCP/IP, and MODBUS over TCP/IP Protocols for data acquisition and uses MQTT protocol to communicate with IT application databases on the cloud.
- Settable Alarm set-points for each channel (High/Low)
- Communication Failure detection
- Bi-colour LED indications.
- 7V to 24V DC Input.
- Adaptor base power supply 9V/12V/15V.
- Ethernet/RS-485 /RS-232 Input and Output Port (for SCADA/PLC/PC)
- Wi-Fi/LoRa/IQRF Wireless Input and Output Port.
- MQTT/TCP-IP Connection.
- Cloud Base Support System.
Technical Specification :
|Configuration ||AEPL-IoT PC Software |
|Operating Mode ||Programming and Applications |
|Security ||Password protected configuration |
|Protocol Supported ||MODBUS RTU,MODBUS over TCP/IP |